The Molecular Graphics Laboratory Forum

AutoDock, AutoLigand, MGLTools, Vina, PyRx and more.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:15 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:40 pm 
Millimolar User
Millimolar User

Hi,

I am using Raccoon2 to submit job to a linux cluster and I am getting following error-

<type 'exceptions.KeyError'> Exception in Tk callback
Function: <mglutil.util.callback.CallbackFunction instance at 0x11062e4d0> (type: <type 'instance'>)
Args: ()
Traceback (innermost last):
File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.7rc1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Pmw/Pmw_1_3/lib/PmwBase.py", line 1747, in __call__
return apply(self.func, args)
File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.7rc1/MGLToolsPckgs/mglutil/util/callback.py", line 86, in __call__
return apply(self.function, args, kw)
File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.7rc1/MGLToolsPckgs/CADD/Raccoon2/gui/RaccoonProjManTree.py", line 1401, in _vs_update
if not obj.checkServerConnection():
File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.7rc1/MGLToolsPckgs/CADD/Raccoon2/gui/RaccoonProjManTree.py", line 344, in checkServerConnection
username = self.properties['username']
<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>: 'username'

I would really appreciate any help with this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:01 pm 
Millimolar User
Millimolar User

After going through the source code a little bit, it seems like there used to be a check for this error at one point (the remnants of it are commented out), and it was supposed to print out a dialogue saying you were using an "Old history file". Basically the problem is that line of code is trying to find the username when it's not there. I tried to find where this self.properties['username'] was supposed to be initialized, but I only seemed to be able to find instances of variables being set to its value rather than something setting its value. Hopefully this info will be of use to someone who knows more about the software than I do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:03 pm 
Millimolar User
Millimolar User

Thank you. Can someone please help with the "username' error while submitting job to a Linux cluster as described in my previous post? It will really help us. We really like the Raccoon 2 capabilities, but we are unable to use it due to this error. Your help is much appreciated in solving this problem. Thank you!