Python Prescription - Virtual Screening Tool

[PyRx is no longer developed at MGL]

Moderator: sargis

Forum rules
[PyRx is no longer developed at MGL]

Error message

Postby ascheie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi I encounter this error Message while loading my macromolecule from PDB:
Error in removing <Protein instance> 2avx_uten_ligand__ with 1 MolKit.protein.Chain : list.remove(x): x not in list
Can you please help?
Anne
ascheie
Millimolar User
Millimolar User

Re: Error message

Postby sargis » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:04 am

Hi Anne,

Thank you for the message and sorry about that. I've tested loading 2avx from http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/explore.do?structureId=2AVX and it worked fine. I can see 2avx_model1 to 2avx_model20. Please update your version of PyRx using Help->Check for Updates... option and let me know if the problem persist and how to reproduce this on my side.

Thank you for using PyRx!
sargis
Picomolar User
Picomolar User

Postby ascheie » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi and thank you for Your immediate reply. I followed Your advise, but unfortunately With the same problem. I am thinking that I might need to reinstall the program, but when I follow the link I was given, ..., the file is no longer available. :geek:
Do I need to buy a New lisence?
Anne
ascheie
Millimolar User
Millimolar User

Postby sargis » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi Anne, you are very welcome. I've resent the download link. Please let me know if you didn't receive this email. No need to buy a New license. This link is usually valid for 7 days per File Download Policy - https://support.fastspring.com/entries/ ... -Customers

To help troubleshooting this issue, would you please click on Logger tab next time this error happen. Then click on Copy Log to Clipboard and send me this log together with the pdb file.

Thank you,
Sargis
sargis
Picomolar User
Picomolar User

Return to PyRx